We are accepting guest posts on Our Roaming Hearts. Please read the requirements below. Unless you signed up to gust post with me directly (or on a spreadsheet) there is no guarantee your post will be published.
Please read the info below to ensure your post going live.
Topics We Accept Guest Posts On
Travel Tips – Things people should know when traveling, frugal travel, etc.
Travel Locations – What to do in a certain city, state, or country.
Camping – Anything camping related. Where to camping, Camping tips ect.
RVing – RVing tips, from buying, using, and selling. Traveling in an RV and personal experiences.
Fulltime RV Living (Nomad Living) – If you travel fulltime in an RV we want to hear from you! We want your tips, your remodel stories (and any picture you want to share) and any other topics you wish to share about how you travel fulltime.
Homeschooling on the Road – This is related specifically to homeschooling while traveling, on road trips, field trips, etc. We love printables!
Your Post MUST Have the Following
- It MUST be 100% original, no repurposing from your website.
- It MUST be exclusive to Our Roaming Hearts.
- Include a Pinterest Worthy Image
- It May include up to 3 links to your website, as long as it fits in with the content.
- Be Family friendly (topics can be on solo travel, couples travel, retirement etc but should be ok to read in front of kids.)
Your Post May NOT Include
- Affiliate Links
- Referral Links
- Hate Speach, Racial Slurs, or Politics.
- Alcohol, gambling, or content above PG-13
If you have any questions please email me at Danielle@OurRoamingHearts.com otherwise submit your guest posts below.
Submit A Guest Post